Handloom Cotton Sarees have always been preferred by Indian women since ages because of their unparalleled comfort and class.These fancy Cotton Silk Sarees are very demanding because of their elegant looks, low price and easy maintenance. Drape it with any deep color blouse and modern jewelries specifically hand made and shine with elegance.
- Look elegant in this traditional handloom cotton saree by Pinkloom. Pair this handwoven saree with any matching blouse and traditional jewelries to form an enchanting ensemble.
- Grab and experience the difference of genuine handloom product with intricate work all over the saree. Materiel is Cotton with Khadi work(Very soft and light weight)
- Comfort : Very Easy to carry , airy and light weight, perfect pick for summer.
- Item Length: 6.5 Meters, Blouse Piece : Yes, Note: The blouse in the image is NOT a part of Pinkloom’s collection. Blouse piece can be found around the running length of the saree.
- Weave Type : Handloom.
- Handwoven Fabric base made from fine quality threads. Wash Care : Always use cold water. Handloom Cotton Sarees are very delicate so NEVER use hot water to wash your sarees. Don’t let the soap stay on the garment for long. Wash it off quickly. Avoid Machine wash and using hard detergent or bleach. Avoid direct sunlight when drying a saree as it might lead to fabric discoloration. Dry it in partial shade.